us
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE MEANING OF THE F.O.I.

OKAY DAMNIT! HERE IT IS.........FOR ALL THOSE WHO STILL CAN'T COMPREHEND REAL LIFE SITUATIONS.

ALL MY LIFE SINCE I FIRST HEARD ABOUT MALCOLM X AND THE MAN WHO TAUGHT HIM THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJH MUHAMMAD I HAVE BEEN HAVING TO PUT UP WITH DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND 85'ERS YAPPING OFF AT THE MOUTH ABOUT THINGS THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW.

THE DUTY OF THE CIVILIZED IS TO TEACH WHAT YOU KNOW....TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW.
    I HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO THE NATION THAN MOST OF YOU ON THIS BOARD SO I FEEL I'M AN AUTHORITY ON WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I NEED TO SHOW AND PROVE TO SOME OF YOU PICKLE HEAD NIGGAS THAT WHAT YOU "THINK" YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FRUIT OF ISLAM AND THE NOI.....IS ALL FUCKED UP AND DISTORTED. AND TRUTH BE TOLD.....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "WHITE MAN" AT ALL....IT HAS TO DO WITH BLACKMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE MOSQUE AND THE OTHER FOOT IN THE STREET.....JUST LIKE A LOT OF SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN BLACKMEN AND WOMEN.

THE NATION WAS STARTED IN 1930 HERE IN DETROIT, MI. BACK THEN THE NATION WAS ONLY IN LIKE 4 OR 5 CITIES. THOSE CITIES WERE DETROIT, CHICAGO, BOSTON, MILWAUKEE, WASHINGTON D.C. AND PHILLY. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD SET UP ALL THOSE MOSQUES PERSONALLY. THE NATION WAS STILL SMALL. BUT IN THE THE 50'S AND 60'S THE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA WAS COMING INTO FRUITION AND MANY BLACK PEOPLE STARTED TO GET MORE CONSCIOUS ABOUT THEMSELVES. BUT THE NATION OF ISLAM IS A RELIGOUS ORGANIZATION NOT A POLITICAL/CIVIL RIGHTS ORGANIZATION.

MANY POOR, REJECTED AND DESPISED BLACKMEN (AND WOMEN) STARTED TO JOIN THE NOI AFTER HEARING MALCOLM X TALK ABOUT WHAT ELIJAH MUHAMMAD TAUGHT HIM TO SAY. THERE IS AN OLD SAYING IN THE CHURCH......"COME AS YOU ARE.......BUT YOU CAN'T STAY THAT WAY".....MEANING....IF YOUR A PROSTITUTE, DRUG DEALER, PIMP, HUSTLA/PLAYA, DOPE FIEND JUNKIE....THE CHURCH/MOSQUE WELCOMES YOU WITH OPEN ARMS BECAUSE THE CHURCH IS THE PLACE TO GET SALVATION AND GET FREE FROM ALL YOUR SINS. SO YOPU HAVE TO COME IN THE DOOR A "SINNER" BUT ONCE YOUR THERE AND YOU START TO GET THE WORD FROM GOD.......YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE AND STOP BEING A DRUG DEALER. STOP BEING A PROSTITUTE. STOP BEING A DOPE FIEND.

THE PROBLEM COMES WHEN THESE PEOPLE DON'T REALLY GIVE UP THEIR WICKED WAYS BUT TRY TO HIDE UNDER THE CLOAK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. BACK IN THE 60'S WHEN THE NOI WAS AT IT'S BIGGEST YOU HAD TOO mANY NIGGAS IN THE NATION.....FRONTING LIKE THEY WERE 100% BUT THEY REALLY HURT THE NATION TRYING TO BE "GANGSTA" AND BRINGING THEIR STREET MENTALITY AND STREET UNDERSTANDING INTO THE FOI. IT HAPPENED. YES IT DID. AND THESE ARE THE TYPE OF SO-CALLED MUSLIMS THAT WENT AND PICKED UP GUNS AGAINST MALCOLM AND OTHERS.

That's our job, brothers. So let's put up the old weapons of this world and pick up the weapons of the next world-and that is truth. I hope that you understand. I'm not teaching or saying anything that needs interpretation. It's very, very clear. The little weapons that you think you have are just enough to get you killed. Our people only have these little weapons to kill one another. That's a shame. That's the wrong way the army should be trained.

I remember once a minister put a brother out of the Temple. I was riding in the car with this minister and he said to me, "I had to give a brother 90 days." He put the brother out because the brother went to a body shop owned by a Muslim to put up a poster saying that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was coming to New York. The owner of that body shop told him he didn't want that in his business. As a result the brother threatened to kill him because, if he's a follower of the Messenger, why would he reject the Messenger's picture in his establishment? It was bad for business. So what the body shop owner was showing the other brother was hypocrisy, and the brother threatened him, and the minister put him out for 90 days for threatening to kill his Muslim brother. So I said to the minister, "You know, brother, you cannot train the brother to go out and whip lost-founds with pipes and think that it won't come inside the house."

The minister was very angry with me when I said that. But I was telling him that with every blow that a brother struck a lost-found in his head with a pipe, a lead pipe, because he disrespected some brother out there selling the newspaper or something, we should, instead, take the insult and go on. Why? Because we're not murderers of our people, we're Saviours of them. How often did we insult the Messenger? And He took it all because He is not a killer of us, He is a Saviour of us. And so this minister would secretly send out brothers. And there was a pipe squad in the Temple. This is what started the Nation into deterioration because some of the men were secretly being trained to hurt one another.

When a brother had fornicated with a Muslim sister, the law said put him out, but the brothers didn't want to just put him out. They wanted to add some of their own self into the punishment and they met him at the house with lead pipes and beat his head into a pulp because they didn't really respect the mercy in the law of God. They wanted to be a law unto themselves. And before you know it, many brothers became insensitive to one another and then it was easy for a brother to kill another brother.

And if you really want to know the truth, that's why Allah permitted the Nation to be destroyed. Anytime you lose the love of the brotherhood, you will absolutely destroy the house. So we're not set up as judges; we've got a judge.

So, if you have these weapons, I am telling you I don't need them. I've never asked people to come around me with weapons. If my God is not sufficient to protect me as I'm doing His will and not my own, then I'm here to tell you forget about Allah. Throw him out the window. He's worthless. You can't depend on Him. You better depend on your pistol. You better depend on your shotgun. So let me see you making a prostration to your pistol 'cause that's your God. But with me I need no God but Allah. And the Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us not to carry so much as a penknife. And don't tell me that that was for that time but this is a different day. It's the same day with the same problem, with the same black folks, with the same devil, and the same God that got Elijah Muhammad through all of that, will get us through this most difficult time.

So if you think that you can't qualify to be in that kind of an army, then I would hope to receive your letter or resignation from the FOI because you won't be a part of this. We're not having thugs, we're not having gangsters, we're not having little pseudo-cleaned up criminals. We are righteous men, with a righteous purpose, and if we are opposed in carrying out that righteous purpose, we will fight like hell with those who fight with us, in the name of Allah, and we will whip the hell out of any that come against us, short or tall, armed or unarmed. But we got to be right with our God. I hope this is clear now. And when you move out, move out as soldiers, but not as the devil's soldiers. Whose soldiers are we? Muhammad's! Which Muhammad? The Honorable Elijah Muhammad! Well, He is a Saviour of Black people. What about you? Come on, brothers. If we're soldiers for Muhammad, let's get on after his people.

Take this, study it, compare it with all you have studied of the Messenger and you will know that everything that I have said is 100% the truth and you must be trained in that manner or you will not be accepted by Allah and the Messenger as a part of the Fruit of Islam. Thank you.

As-Salaam Alaikum

Your Brother & Servant

THE ABOVE WAS AN EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK ENTITLED THE MEANING....OF THE FOI BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN. GET A TASTE OF REAL MANHOOD TRAINING. SOME OF YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT A "REAL" MAN OR A "REAL MUSLIM" IS RUNNING AROUND WITH A LITTLE POP GUN TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE AND ACT TOUGH. BLACK MUSLIMS DO NOT CARRY WEAPONS OF ANY KIND NOR ARE THEY ALLOWED TO OWN ANY AT HOME ALLAH IS THEIR PROTECTION....WHAT THE FUCK IS A GODDAMN GUN GONNA DO WHEN THE ENEMY OF THE RIGHTEOUS HAS FUCKIN NUCLEAR BOMBS AND ARMORED TANKS? IF YOU EVER SEE A BLACK MAN THAT CLAIMS TO BE A FOLLOWER OF THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD THAT OWNS OR CARRIES A GUN..............HE IS IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE LAWS OF THE NATION OF ISLAM AS SET BY T.H.E.M. YOU CAN TAKE IT...OR YOUR PUNK ASSES CAN LEAVE IT ALONE BUT I REFUSE TO STAND BY WHILE SOME OF YOU SAVAGE NIGGAS VILIFY A RIGHTEOUS TEACHER.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE BOOK IN IT'S ENTIRETY. http://www.noineworleans.org/farrakh...foi/index.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------