Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64
  1. #11
    放送海外版 VoltronDecepticon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    27,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    2704
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3635

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    Quote Originally Posted by kings1703 View Post
    i'll watch it, we need some black show on primetime
    ^THIS ! We SERIOUSLY NEED Positive NON-COONISH, NON-STEREOTYPICAL Images of us as African-Americans on Television PERIOD !










  2. #12
    #kingzluvsbigbootyqueenz kings1703's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Memphis, TN
    Posts
    22,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    1195
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3193

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fila_Fresh View Post
    lots of people. Freddie was goofy as hell but she was a cutie.
    eh, hit & miss more likely








  3. #13
    The Sophisticated Grouch Gorilla's Avatar
    ng
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    32,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    248
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2643

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    there are tv shows out now that arent negative







    Go after your dreams with passion and purpose even if you donít know how youíll achieve them. The answers will show up along the way.


  4. #14
    Fuck ya opinon I produce x-Quiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Errywhere
    Posts
    9,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    804
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    568

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    I could see them (not debbie allen herself) trying to coon this jont out as well. brawds in school with kids or pregnant, all the dudes being straight gangsta niggas, makin it more like urban kids trying to change themselves rather than just smart kids in school trying to come up in life. I agree we need something new and original, stop bringing back the old, its in the past for a reason. A different world was a good show and it just needs to be remembered and not tampered with.

    Freddie never was that bomb to me, she was cute but in a round the way girl u see here and there type of way

    Kim was cute for a chocolate girl and had ASSSSSS

    Juleesa was aight too, just a lil too old

    Denise was....denise of course

    Whitley country ass was smangable too

    Jada was good looking








  5. #15
    ASR Member V Fila_Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    1174
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    2761

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    shit'll end up on BET Wednesdays at 11 pm

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by x-Quiz View Post



    Kim was cute for a chocolate girl





    c'mon dog...







    Quote Originally Posted by Toolow View Post

    we don't train Men anymore. We just watch boys grow up and hope they turn out alright.

  6. #16
    #kingzluvsbigbootyqueenz kings1703's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Memphis, TN
    Posts
    22,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    1195
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3193

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    Quote Originally Posted by x-Quiz View Post
    I could see them (not debbie allen herself) trying to coon this jont out as well. brawds in school with kids or pregnant, all the dudes being straight gangsta niggas, makin it more like urban kids trying to change themselves rather than just smart kids in school trying to come up in life. I agree we need something new and original, stop bringing back the old, its in the past for a reason. A different world was a good show and it just needs to be remembered and not tampered with.

    Freddie never was that bomb to me, she was cute but in a round the way girl u see here and there type of way

    Kim was cute for a chocolate girl and had ASSSSSS

    Juleesa was aight too, just a lil too old

    Denise was....denise of course

    Whitley country ass was smangable too

    Jada was good looking
    lets not forget the two big booties of the show, Charmane & Gina








  7. #17
    ASR Member V Fila_Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    1174
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    2761

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    Quote Originally Posted by kings1703 View Post
    lets not forget the two big booties of the show, Charmane & Gina
    yup... Ajai Sanders was the baddest chick on the show to me...













    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolow View Post

    we don't train Men anymore. We just watch boys grow up and hope they turn out alright.

  8. #18
    ASR Member V Dark04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    281
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1096

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    I have nothing against the show but A Different World wasn't
    my cup of tea growing up.

    To be honest I didn't even like the Cosby show.








  9. #19
    ASR Member V milkyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    70
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    962

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    could be dope if done right, theyd have to do it right, and that could be hard. Its a thin line between dope and corny








  10. #20
    Best stuff on Earth Douby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    933
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    422

    Re: Debbie Allen wants to remake "A Different World"

    I'm a fan of this show.

    As much as I would be curious to watch it I would rather it not be re done








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •