User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Connection between Aurora Co and Newton CT shootings ...

Quote Originally Posted by SELF View Post
    i guess its hard to kill a child when you shoot them at least 3 times

the point went waaaay over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by shonaomari View Post
    Nothing pains some people more than having to think.

Martin L. King, Jr.
    Support me please

do
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

ditto

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toolow View Post
    yeah sure he did, with 2 Glocks.
    it was a semi auto rifle chief. 6 rounds a second. now how could he have hit so many of them hmmm

People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they were there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does it take much to kill kids ?
    It's the shot patterns. I forget the proper term for it but it has to do with the trajectory of the bullets. I remember a guy at work was talking about the tremendous amount shooting skill Brian Nichols had.

What if I told you, viruses are not real?

im just some fuckin' guy Neoness's Avatar
    us
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by link1227 View Post
    Some people are stuck inside of a box toolow.

They don't like to step outside for a second.

you can look at history to show you cant trust these people...after what the gov has done and continued to do to my people in this country's history and still continues to do...

Nothings gonna stop Irene BasedGod's Avatar
    oz
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But one soldier doesn't aim at 27, killing 26 and injuring 1. A team of highly-trained soldiers, maybe, but not 1 soldier. And this kid wasn't a soldier, anyway, so so much for that. He wasn't someone with months or years of specialized training; he was a punk kid.
    Are you seriously saying that a soldier can't go into a school and kill 20 kids and 7 adults? Are you fucking serious right now? This isn't a group of people that are fighting back. These are just 5-6 year olds who can't even process what the fuck is going on. He didn't exactly have to do a lot to kill them.

And, it's not stupid to question the official story. Not questioning it is the stupidest thing you can do. In the Aurora shooting there were 12 killed and 58 wounded. Everyone who got shot didn't die.
    Well yeah... It was a dark theater with pepper spray everywhere. He was just shooting randomly not giving a fuck.

In Connecticut they're saying he killed everyone he shot, except 1 person. Nobody hit in the arm and surviving. Noone hit and the shoulder and making it. Nobody hit in the leg and is still in the hospital recuperating. Nobody grazed. No, everyone who got hit died. Come on, man. I know your tendency to just give the government the benefit of the doubt anytime something like this happens, but that don't sound strange to you?
    Who the fuck is giving the government the benefit of the doubt? IT'S 5 AND 6 YEAR OLD KIDS in an enclosed space. You punch a kid hard enough and they'll die. You really think a bullet to won't kill them?

This is some shit I expect from Omega or Discipline of Truth (which is why he liked your post) not someone like you. You're really trying to say that a grown man who walks into a classroom with two guns can't kill all the 5-6 year olds in there. Wow.

Have you never shot a gun before or something? Do you really think it takes a lot of skill to kill 20 6 year olds that are trapped inside a classroom?

So get up off that slave ship
    Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs

Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was a semi auto rifle chief. 6 rounds a second. now how could he have hit so many of them hmmm
    Forreal? That .223, right?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2300831.html

"Reports say that the alleged shooter appeared in the building's main office at about 9:40 a.m., approximately 30 minutes after the school day began.

The initial 911 call said that students were trapped in a classroom with the adult shooter who had two guns, according to WABC....The gunman drove to the school in his mother's car, the second official said. Three guns were found a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car."

So, he must've taken that rifle back out to the car after he'd gotten down mowing down the first classroom, and then come back in to finish the job with his two handguns. Or maybe some kind passerby took it back out to the car for him, so he wouldn't have to trouble himself and could keep on with what he was doing then, huh? Yeah, I guess that sounds about right.

Like I said, people, at some point we gotta start using our heads. We can't just take shit those people say at face value, like they haven't consistently lied everytime something major happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt DZ View Post
    stop shufflin, grow some nuts and KILL that cracka inside of you. Talkin to all you boot lickers.
    Black People have no idea what lies beneath the surface of this facade white people are putting on in this society. What a day when those masks drop.

us
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

I'm not saying some of you are stupid, but damn some of you need real hobbies...sometimes the stuff typed here blows my mind....

I'm the jigsaw of debating. I don't intentionally kill you but I set you up so you kill yourself with your own words.

oz
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by link1227 View Post
    And they said he shot ALL of them AT LEAST 3 times. One kid was shot 11 times.

Sounds like a set up for gun laws to me.
    So...the government needs to kill 20 children just to put in gun laws? Do you niggas listen to yourselves sometimes? This is even stupider than you niggas saying that the government needed 9/11 to start wire tapping.

And you mentioning that he shot all of them at least 3 times each just fucked up Toolow's whole point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BasedGod View Post
    Are you seriously saying that a soldier can't go into a school and kill 20 kids and 7 adults?
    HE WASN'T A FUCKING SOLDIER!!!

What part of HE WASN'T A FUCKING SOLDIER!!! do you not seem to be able to comprehend?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt DZ View Post
    stop shufflin, grow some nuts and KILL that cracka inside of you. Talkin to all you boot lickers.
    Black People have no idea what lies beneath the surface of this facade white people are putting on in this society. What a day when those masks drop.

oz
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HE WASN'T A FUCKING SOLDIER!!!

What part of HE WASN'T A FUCKING SOLDIER!!! do you not seem to be able to comprehend?
    Exactly. And it doesn't take a soldier to kill a bunch of children in an enclosed space. Have you never heard of the term "shooting fish in a barrell"? That's essentially what this was.

And well, your friend Link just fucked up your point. Each child was shot at least 3 times. So yeah... them all being dead is not a surprise. So what's your next conspiracy?

Tell us how the same government that puts guns in black neighborhoods so we can kill ourselves off is the same government trying to pass gun laws to take our guns away. That should be fun.